Property Search
Minimum Bedrooms
Price Range
-
Banner
Banner
Home PROJECTS CASTALIA GARDENS VILLAS & BUNGALOWS
Please Log In
You must be logged in to save properties to your favorites! Please log in.
Please Log In
 
 
*House Price:
Down Payment:
*Annual Interest: %
*Term: Years
 
Mortgage Principle:
Total Payments:
Monthly Payment:
 

CASTALIA GARDENS VILLAS & BUNGALOWS, Ayia Thekla Call for price

Images (18)
CASTALIA GARDENS VILLAS & BUNGALOWS
Map
Overview

 

Castalia Gardens Villas & Bungalows consists of 19 luxurious, detached villas and bungalows with two and with three bedrooms built in large private plots of land. The project is situated in Ayia Thekla & Potamos area, approximately 350m from the seashore. With the choice of finish available and optional swimming pools, our villas and bungalows are designed to reflect your own taste and individuality.

 

The location of this project is an area of exceptional natural beauty, a mere 5 min. drive from Ayia Napa, offering you peace and tranquillity without sacrificing the comforts of modern life. Unlike other areas, there your sea view will remain guaranteed by a building regulation allowing a maximum of 20% of the land to be used for building houses, leaving the remaining 80% as gardens, green areas and roads.

 

No. Bedrooms Plot Area   (m2) Covered Area   (m2) Status
  1     3   409     120   SOLD
  2     3   471     103   SOLD
  3     2   378      84   SOLD
  4     2   408      84   SOLD
  5     2   377     104   SOLD
  6     3   374     129   SOLD
  7     3   433     120   SOLD
  8     2   401      84   SOLD
  9     2   396     104   SOLD
 10      2   375      84   SOLD
 11     2   377      84   SOLD
 12     2   401      84   SOLD
 13     2   378      84   SOLD
 14     3   407     103   SOLD
 15     2   377      84   SOLD
 16     2   403      84   SOLD
 17     2   374     104   SOLD
 18     3   436     120   SOLD
 19     3   434     129   SOLD

 

The Area Ayia Thekla is a residential area which is only minutes’ drive away from the famous resort of Ayia Napa. Although Ayia Thekla is a residential area, many of the properties here are popular for holiday rentals due to the natural beauty, walking distance to the sea, quiet location and proximity to Ayia Napa. It is one of the few places on the island that has remained free of commercial development and multistory hotels. This area has its own beaches, handful of restaurants and local supermarket. Ayia Thekla is one of the most photographed areas on this side of the island because of a beautiful white church dating back to the middle ages, facing stunning turquoise Mediterranean waters, surrounded by native flowers, plants and overlooks a crystal clear blue lagoon which is protected by a small Island, this makes the water very calm, great beach for children, snorkeling, this however is the first beach of many in and around the areas. It is the perfect location for those seeking the privacy and seclusion of a residential area but who still want to be within easy reach of major towns and resorts.

 

New Marina envisages a world class marina which will be environmentally friendly, with a wide range of services and attractions unsurpassed anywhere in Cyprus. These will include quality waterside mixed scheme developments, lifestyle attributes such as recreational centers, restaurants, sports, entertainment, bicycle and walking paths close to the traditional church. Over 600 berths will be available for small and larger yachts. With potential investors already lined up, the project is regarded as one of the most mature ventures in recent years, allowing the design and construction to begin very soon. The Marina will be developed between Makronisos Beach and Ayia Thekla church.

Please click on 'video' to view the animated videos of Ayia Napa Marina (Makronisos).

 

 

 
CASTALIA GARDENS VILLAS & BUNGALOWS
Ayia Thekla, Famagusta
Cyprus
For Sale/For Rent: Sold
Ref #: PCGVB
Type: Projects
Details
CASTALIA GARDENS VILLAS & BUNGALOWS
Ayia Thekla, Famagusta
Cyprus
For Sale/For Rent: Sold
Ref #: PCGVB
Type: Projects
Video
Contact Us

Contact us

Your Name: *
Your Email: *
Phone:
Evening Phone:
Contact Preference: *
Contact Time:
Special Requests or Comments:
(Maximum Characters: 300)
You have Characters left.
   Send a copy of this request to my email
 
 
CASTALIA GARDENS VILLAS & BUNGALOWS
Ayia Thekla, Famagusta
Cyprus
For Sale/For Rent: Sold
Ref #: PCGVB
Type: Projects
Send to a friend

If you would like to send this property to a friend that you think may be interested, please complete the form below.

Your Name: *
Your Email: *
Friend(s) Emails: *
Enter multiple emails separated by comma.
Comments:
(Maximum Characters: 300)
You have Characters left.
 
 
CASTALIA GARDENS VILLAS & BUNGALOWS
Ayia Thekla, Famagusta
Cyprus
For Sale/For Rent: Sold
Ref #: PCGVB
Type: Projects
Gallery

FEATURED PROPERTIES